How to get Play Established in the Infant Classroom
The infant day is extremely busy and finding time to squeeze everything in can be difficult. With constant curriculum pressures on us, how can we possibly allow Play to flourish in our classrooms? This webinar will provide practical advice on how you can set up a purposeful Play environment in your classroom that encourages plenty of learning opportunities while giving the children freedom to explore avenues of creation at their own pace.
- Establish a Play sequence that fits within your classroom dynamic.
- Recognise the importance of children’s voice during Play and how to promote choice in the classroom.
- Implement a variety of Play types that fosters motivation, imagination, and innovation.
- Identify the role of the adult as fundamental in achieving the most from the Play experience and moving from periphery to participation.
- · Implement a thematic approach to Play that integrates seamlessly within the infant day
|Start Date||26-09-2023 6:00 pm|
|End Date||26-09-2023 7:00 pm|
|Cut off date||26-09-2023 5:00 pm|